Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello I'm kirin!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello I'm kirin! Empty hello I'm kirin! Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am

kirinchaidori

Genin
Genin

I don't have many experience on forums so I don't get very well what the hell happened with the Ice&Spice SK forum, but I am very very relieved that I can find you guys here and that you all are okay ^^
So may I ask what happend with the lyric contest and the SK party?

http://kirinchaidori.deviantart.com/

2hello I'm kirin! Empty Re: hello I'm kirin! Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Rin

Rin
Horniest Admin in the Land

KIRIN, MY DARLING! ;ohpek

How was vacation?

It's supposedly to be split, however, it still is in the database, it's just not visible to the eye.
And splitting takes time, like, what happened to the Karin FC. (The process was a lot quicker because it had less then 1k pages, even though it was maxed to 10k posts). Which was disturbing to see after it barely got over to page 600. So that's what the SK FC will look like, due to splitting, and the original Karin FC got dumped in the landfill, it pissed me off. Atleast it's still able for viewing.

But what exactly is the point in post count and celebrating page 1k if it's going to get split?

mbxx hello I'm kirin! 463511

NF has the faggy problem with 10k+ threads. It's seriously fucking annoying. silent
Or more over, the admin MBXX has this bullshit of a problem with 10k threads. ...No, it's just that he's inconsiderate and an asswipe even to the NF staff.

OH I IZ GOING TO DELETE ASK BOARD WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE DURHURR AND THEN I NOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY AND DO IT NOW DURR DURR HURR

Alot of the FC's got deleted. Including SK, which is a given.

On to the SK party:
Never got around to it because people ditched me on New Years, was looking forward to it but people were a bit busy.
However, I plan to make a new party, so not particularly an after party, but you and Astrid will be here so it'll be great and active and not totally deserted hello I'm kirin! 915901 just a teeny bit upset about the "IM HERE FOR THE PARTY!!! WOOO!!" (5 hours later, cricket chirping) "Hello, FC? Where the fuck are you? OH GOD DAMNIT!"

And the lyric contest:
Waiting to see if Sab will log on and make a post about the lyric contest. I don't really know what's going to happen.

https://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

3hello I'm kirin! Empty Re: hello I'm kirin! Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

kirinchaidori

Genin
Genin

How was vacation?
Great! rafting and snorkeling in waters under 10 º C is awsome! you have to prove it!

about the forum.. so if we are lucky we'll see the forum splitted at 600 pages for example and the rest of post say goodbye? or it will be like 0-600 and then 600 to 1200 etc?

well now that I read this over and over
guess is going to be the the definitive farewell :(

On to the SK party:
that's great to hear! and this time we wont let you down!!!

And the lyric contest: alright I'll wait too ^^

http://kirinchaidori.deviantart.com/

4hello I'm kirin! Empty Re: hello I'm kirin! Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Rin

Rin

kirinchaidori wrote:
How was vacation?
Great! rafting and snorkeling in waters under 10 º C is awsome! you have to prove it!

about the forum.. so if we are lucky we'll see the forum splitted at 600 pages for example and the rest of post say goodbye? or it will be like 0-600 and then 600 to 1200 etc?

well now that I read this over and over
guess is going to be the the definitive farewell :(

On to the SK party:
that's great to hear! and this time we wont let you down!!!

And the lyric contest: alright I'll wait too ^^
It's kind of definitive, atleast in my POV.

And the Kairn FC got split at 600 pages. So it's going to be less then that and I'm theorizing that SK will end up with the main posts w/ original date, but the rest in 2010-2011. Except very little pages cos mbxx likes to fuck with FCs so much he allows us to have 45- minimum pages hello I'm kirin! 463511

LOL I'm glad you had fun! I'm russian and I can barely take the cold. ..except when I stick my head in the refrigerator. thanks Carine

I've never been rafting before, or snorkling, damn that shit sounds awesome.

The party is going to kick ass, seriously. Wider space now.

Where are you Sab, woman? hello I'm kirin! 951721

https://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum