Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've Told Ice&Spice About Forum Hosts, What Do You Think those that are not with the FC over at NF?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rin

Rin
Horniest Admin in the Land

Rin Has An Announcement To Make

So I've stumbled across a couple of different FREE forums hosts and I see InvisionFree sounds pretty awesome and it has a forum inline which means the background won't be scattered like Forummotion does. (IE, more cleanliness and much like Vbull - I'm a sucker for vbull sorry :()

I plan to archive the forum because it seems as if that I don't think there's any way to transfer data to this host, but I'll keep on looking
but it would take alot of hard work and I'd rather not but if Astrid wants me to do so I will

anyway -
so it doesn't mean, however, that we'll lose all of our posts, I'll just have to keep them [color:bf95=red]archived

THIS FORUM ALSO HAS CUSTOM CSS STYLES and it won't be a pain in the ass to code so much anymore

so I believe it's your choice in the making aswell before I decide on it for real

I WILL ALSO GRANT YOU ACCESS WITH OUR OWN DOMAIN NAME
which means there's no invisionfree.com anywhere in our link (if this is possible)

professional enough? :zaru

this might even be more wider, and has more controls over it aswell

I would just want to make this clear for you guys before the forum itself since I'm doing this for everyone in this FC

Feedback please and thanks :ichigo?

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME READING THE FEATURES THIS FORUM HOST BRINGS YOU, THANK YOU

I WILL DEFINITELY NEED STAFF AFTER THIS MOVE, AND AFTER I APPLY THE RULES

https://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

Astrid

Astrid
The One and Only Ickle Spud

LET'S MOVE ASAP Very Happy I totally want this1

Rin

Rin

so glad to hear that, as the others don't seem to be so active anymore, I will totally make a process on moving asap ♥

but I also need help in picking a name for the forum - the official NAME for the forum
I'll be posting and wanting suggestions from the FC aswell, and then post them here so everyone can vote :P

although I'm not sure about the avatar sizings - I hope they're not limited to the 100 by 100 pxls and they're not limited to that size so I won't worry. FUCK YES. but if the limit is 150x150 I'm screwed, because that'd suck.
We'll seeee

And after the name has been chosen, we will move, voila~!

Astrid

Astrid

I'd love to think of other names, but I don't know what you will think of it. It's a FC decision after all. My idea is that we all suggest names, and after we decide which ones are the best, we can open a poll for the FC members to vote for their favorite.

I suggest:

(since I'm crazy about the black/red theme I'll give it a go)
Blood from a Dark Heart
Red Moon
The God And the Princess (because of the myth)
She'll be my Eyes
Redeemed and Healed
Witty Fox and Lonely Wolf; or Red Fox, Black Wolf
Two Noble Hearts
United by Tragedy
Lonely Past
Secret Nights

Can't think of anymore

Rin

Rin

those are very pretty Astrid :-)

I actually want something 'crimson' in the name v__v mmm
just can't think of anything

Crimson Regret - lolno
Crimson something lolno

I'm all for the red and black theme but for me crimson fits the characters all too well

what do you think :hurr?

LOL RENDERING KARIN

PROGRESS 99.9%
HEY IM DOING IT

Rin

Rin

oh jesus this is going to be harder than I thought I've Told Ice&Spice About Forum Hosts, What Do You Think those that are not with the FC over at NF? Lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum