You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello:) My name is euphie!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Hello my name is euphie!
I've been sort of a lurker over at narutoforums, I think I joined the sk fanclub but was to shy to join in actual conversations Embarassed But now i'm going to officially join!
soo..
What drew me to sasukarin well about a year in a half ago my interest in Naruto started, after doing some research/lurking through different forum I noticed there seemed to be alot of "hate" threads towards someone named karin. My interest was totally sparked and after looking up about her I fell in love with her character and noticed alot of hate was due to alot of dumb reasons. I began the manga and instantly became drawn to the Sasuke-Karin relationship, his "need" for her, the mutual respect they have for each other,and more!
About me I love you 18 years old student residing in the USA, currently a pre-med major.
Mixed German/Korean, currently studying Korean language
umm..I like to read,draw,obsess over sasukarin, and go online
I'm a little shy, but I hope to make alot of friends and meet you all!
Thank you Embarassed

View user profile

2 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Alicia

avatar
Pulse L'Cie
Pulse L'Cie
euphie wrote:Hello my name is euphie!
I've been sort of a lurker over at narutoforums, I think I joined the sk fanclub but was to shy to join in actual conversations Embarassed But now i'm going to officially join!
soo..
What drew me to sasukarin well about a year in a half ago my interest in Naruto started, after doing some research/lurking through different forum I noticed there seemed to be alot of "hate" threads towards someone named karin. My interest was totally sparked and after looking up about her I fell in love with her character and noticed alot of hate was due to alot of dumb reasons. I began the manga and instantly became drawn to the Sasuke-Karin relationship, his "need" for her, the mutual respect they have for each other,and more!
About me I love you 18 years old student residing in the USA, currently a pre-med major.
Mixed German/Korean, currently studying Korean language
umm..I like to read,draw,obsess over sasukarin, and go online
I'm a little shy, but I hope to make alot of friends and meet you all!
Thank you Embarassed

Welcome to the SK Forums! No need to be shy here! clown

If you have any questions...please feel free to ask Rin (the founder), me, or any other moderators!

The forum is still in progress so be patient with Rin who is currently doing the coding!


----------------------------------------------
View user profile http://hrhalicia08.deviantart.com

3 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
euphie wrote:Hello my name is euphie!
I've been sort of a lurker over at narutoforums, I think I joined the sk fanclub but was to shy to join in actual conversations Embarassed But now i'm going to officially join!
soo..
What drew me to sasukarin well about a year in a half ago my interest in Naruto started, after doing some research/lurking through different forum I noticed there seemed to be alot of "hate" threads towards someone named karin. My interest was totally sparked and after looking up about her I fell in love with her character and noticed alot of hate was due to alot of dumb reasons. I began the manga and instantly became drawn to the Sasuke-Karin relationship, his "need" for her, the mutual respect they have for each other,and more!
About me I love you 18 years old student residing in the USA, currently a pre-med major.
Mixed German/Korean, currently studying Korean language
umm..I like to read,draw,obsess over sasukarin, and go online
I'm a little shy, but I hope to make alot of friends and meet you all!
Thank you Embarassed

WAYYY WAYYYY LONG RESPONSE TL;DR. I'm sorry. You can skip to the last two words, if you want. victory:


Alicia pretty much summed all of this up, euphie. clown

Welcome to the luxury, an all you can eat buffet, random back and butt massages done by Alicia & I, cooking up our chef - which will be Astrid cos she's like, kind of a potato but whatever, she cooks from now on.
(PS: Astrid, get back in the kitchen. wth)

ANNDDDD the TwinEnigma, the story teller to tell all bunches of SK love stories to sickly children, the Anti's.

Sabrina, the teenage cat.

So much more for you to meet, euphie! (Do you want your name lowercased?

Also, I'm intrigued of your character already.

The Internet > Rin's life, so I'll be here alot. And yea, I'll be coding too. So you won't be so lonely. Except I have my academy scheduled in the mornings to 8:00AM-3:30PM, but, I do have tons of free time.

I'd like to get to know you more aswell, so if you wish to converse and have a chat hit me up in the Private Messaging system.

As for Sasuke & Karin, I pretty much agree.

There are all these ridiculous reasons being blown up into something SK is not, which, speaking, they do have plenty of development, not just a pair, but for a sturdy relationship with Sasuke himself, he treats her with respect unlike most female encounters and I adore that.

Spicy, yet sexy.

mhmm.. I've been into Narputo for about half of my life. ()
But I enjoy it nonetheless, it's on and off.

This is how I feel about Kishi:
Spoiler:


There is an amount of tremendous hate in here for Kishimoto/Kiddimodo, we usually stick like glue, cozy family and warm beds, just don't go into Alicia & my (our) bed, seriously. nb4 creeping into room

ANNYYWAAYYY.. don't mind the constand swearing from me, but if you'd like me to censor it I'm very well and absolutely superly (fuck, is that a word. No. It's not. DURR HURR I GENIUS DURR) okay with that.

Bottom line:



----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

4 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Astrid

avatar
The One and Only Ickle Spud
The One and Only Ickle Spud
I'm in the kitchen, I'm in the kitcheeen!!!Eating SasukeĀ“s babies D: D: And that's the warmest welcome I've ever read, Rin! I bet Euphie feels all awwwww now!

Welcome to the fandom, Princess Euphemia! All HAIL BRITTANNIA!!!
/Is a Code Geass Fangirl. We hope you enjoy your stay, as Rin said, our full package includes cooking from Astrid, because somehow now I'm a chef. My story with sasukarin is pretty much the same as yours, Euphie! And...one more thing..I don't hate kishi. I admire him for creating karin. (and sasukarin).



sometimes.


----------------------------------------------
View user profile

5 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Alicia wrote:
Welcome to the SK Forums! No need to be shy here!

If you have any questions...please feel free to ask Rin (the founder), me, or any other moderators!

The forum is still in progress so be patient with Rin who is currently doing the coding!
Hello Alicia Smile Thank you for the warm welcome! If I have any questions I will definetly ask, the forum looks great the way it is now btw, so i'm excited to see how it will look!




Rin wrote:
WAYYY WAYYYY LONG RESPONSE TL;DR. I'm sorry. You can skip to the last two words, if you want. :


Alicia pretty much summed all of this up, euphie.

Welcome to the luxury, an all you can eat buffet, random back and butt massages done by Alicia & I, cooking up our chef - which will be Astrid cos she's like, kind of a potato but whatever, she cooks from now on.
(PS: Astrid, get back in the kitchen. )

ANNDDDD the TwinEnigma, the story teller to tell all bunches of SK love stories to sickly children, the Anti's.

Sabrina, the teenage cat.

So much more for you to meet, euphie! (Do you want your name lowercased?

Also, I'm intrigued of your character already.

The Internet > Rin's life, so I'll be here alot. And yea, I'll be coding too. So you won't be so lonely. Except I have my academy scheduled in the mornings to 8:00AM-3:30PM, but, I do have tons of free time.

I'd like to get to know you more aswell, so if you wish to converse and have a chat hit me up in the Private Messaging system.

As for Sasuke & Karin, I pretty much agree.

There are all these ridiculous reasons being blown up into something SK is not, which, speaking, they do have plenty of development, not just a pair, but for a sturdy relationship with Sasuke himself, he treats her with respect unlike most female encounters and I adore that.

Spicy, yet sexy.

mhmm.. I've been into Narputo for about half of my life. ()
But I enjoy it nonetheless, it's on and off.

This is how I feel about Kishi:
Spoiler:


There is an amount of tremendous hate in here for Kishimoto/Kiddimodo, we usually stick like glue, cozy family and warm beds, just don't go into Alicia & my (our) bed, seriously. nb4 creeping into room

ANNYYWAAYYY.. don't mind the constand swearing from me, but if you'd like me to censor it I'm very well and absolutely superly (fuck, is that a word. No. It's not. DURR HURR I GENIUS DURR) okay with that.

Bottom line:



Hello Rin! I LOVE long posts so don't worry:)
ah so much people to meet! I can't wait, no one I know likes sk or even naruto soo this is awesome bounce
I have class alot too but yes internet pretty much is my life what else is there sooo i may or may not be on here alot
Kishi.... ...mm..he's ok. he is only tolerated since he created sasuke and karin
Name can be whatever, i really dont mind, lower or uppercase:)
also I definetly don't mind the cursing Cool

Astrid wrote:I'm in the kitchen, I'm in the kitcheeen!!!Eating SasukeĀ“s babies D: D: And that's the warmest welcome I've ever read, Rin! I bet Euphie feels all awwwww now!

Welcome to the fandom, Princess Euphemia! All HAIL BRITTANNIA!!!
/Is a Code Geass Fangirl. We hope you enjoy your stay, as Rin said, our full package includes cooking from Astrid, because somehow now I'm a chef. My story with sasukarin is pretty much the same as yours, Euphie! And...one more thing..I don't hate kishi. I admire him for creating karin. (and sasukarin).



sometimes.

I am all aaawww now Embarassed warm welcome was warm!
Hello Astrid! I love code geass too, although euphie wasn't my favorite character I loveed the name haha
I would admire kishi more if we could see more s or k in the manga right now, but the kage arc is coming up woot so excited!

View user profile

6 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
OH THANK GOD. THANK YOU. Cos most people are like, "fuck you Rin, you're a bitch, you complain' at me wit all this shit man IDEK "

My Academy aren't big fans of SK or Nar-..uto... either, so it's great to have a community online and share atleast one same interest.

Hopefully you'll be active enough. I'm active like hell/a posting whore most of the time.

I quite agree, old chap - he's also tolerated because he created the newest Michael Jackson 2.0, but he's dead now, but that wasn't what I was going to say, I MEAN HE'S TOLERATED BECAUSE HE DRAWS NICE ASSES.

...his toosh is not fried just yet, though. For now.


Ah, okay, I'll probably switch your name out a bit, and make up puns and nicknames like the "Euphster" or the "EUPHIENATOR".

And thankk youuuu I try my best to keep it low, but it became a habit.

And oh yes, thank you for the compliment of the forum! You don't think it's too dark, right? I'm pretty worried about that, so, tell me if it burns your eyes too much.


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

7 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Rin wrote: OH THANK GOD. THANK YOU. Cos most people are like, "fuck you Rin, you're a bitch, you complain' at me wit all this shit man IDEK "

My Academy aren't big fans of SK or Nar-..uto... either, so it's great to have a community online and share atleast one same interest.

Hopefully you'll be active enough. I'm active like hell/a posting whore most of the time.

I quite agree, old chap - he's also tolerated because he created the newest Michael Jackson 2.0, but he's dead now, but that wasn't what I was going to say, I MEAN HE'S TOLERATED BECAUSE HE DRAWS NICE ASSES.

...his toosh is not fried just yet, though. For now.


Ah, okay, I'll probably switch your name out a bit, and make up puns and nicknames like the "Euphster" or the "EUPHIENATOR".

And thankk youuuu I try my best to keep it low, but it became a habit.

And oh yes, thank you for the compliment of the forum! You don't think it's too dark, right? I'm pretty worried about that, so, tell me if it burns your eyes too much.

you are welcome
ah, you go to an academy? Is it a private school? only like private or "net" schools are called academys where i'm from. study
And YES I will most likely be active! I am such a spaz when it comes to sasukarin so I may be here alot haha
Ah i'm glad you agree my good man-He is tolerated since he has created the sexiest nonfiction characterseverthatiwishwererealbutarenot..I mean what..?
I don't think it's that dark and definetly no worries, my eyes do not burn Cool

View user profile

8 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
Yup, it's private and tiny and cozy and cute as a button. The teachers are pretty damn nice. But we do do stuff on the Internet, our schoolwork, much easier that way - better than the PACE.

Hopefully you will be active, I totally appreciate it especially if you're a newcomer in the family, if you need me, holler anytime, euphie Smile

Oh, but they are. I HAVE PLANNED SOMETHING GREAT. ExceptreallyitonlyinvolvesKarinbutwhatever.

I'm so glad then. The color scheme that I picked out before this one is glitched up for some odd reason, so I had to choose this one for it to not space out all over the place. Glitches. Tsk. alien


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

9 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Rin wrote:Yup, it's private and tiny and cozy and cute as a button. The teachers are pretty damn nice. But we do do stuff on the Internet, our schoolwork, much easier that way - better than the PACE.

Hopefully you will be active, I totally appreciate it especially if you're a newcomer in the family, if you need me, holler anytime, euphie Smile

Oh, but they are. I HAVE PLANNED SOMETHING GREAT. ExceptreallyitonlyinvolvesKarinbutwhatever.

I'm so glad then. The color scheme that I picked out before this one is glitched up for some odd reason, so I had to choose this one for it to not space out all over the place. Glitches. Tsk.
that's so cool! I've always wanted to go to a school like that, my college is pretty nice and friendly for the most part :]alot of my homework and stuff is on the internet to!

Awww thanks Rin!You are definetly making this to be such a warm welcome Embarassed I will definetly try to be as active as possible!
only with karin? ooh you must tell sometime
ah glitches, but it's ok this one is nice so no worries :]

View user profile

10 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
Ah, I never had thought of a school that existed such as this one, so it's pretty chill. It's so much easier on the Internet than on paper. I had not realized how hard paper was because it just fries my brain.

You're welcome. We're warm and cuddly for the most part. pirat

Ah, euphie dear, enjoy your time around SK. Will be cooking up a contest, and probably going to try to contact Sab about the Lyric Contest so there's some activity around the forum.

And I will As soon as I sketch out her character design. I'm totally psyched, dude. I've never done anything like it before and devoted myself to a 2D drawing so much. But I love her, nonetheless. victory



----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

11 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Sakubo

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Welcome, Euphie! <3 I can already tell you'll fit right in. xD

I MIGHT FORGET TO POST ON FORUMS A LOT BECAUSE I'M BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES....BUT THEN I'LL BE LIKE "OH YEAH" AND SAY HI.
/random


----------------------------------------------

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
View user profile

12 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
IT'S OKAY ENDOH I DO THAT ALOT WHEN I'M MASTURBAT- I MEAN, ERM, DRAWING clown


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

13 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Rin wrote:Ah, I never had thought of a school that existed such as this one, so it's pretty chill. It's so much easier on the Internet than on paper. I had not realized how hard paper was because it just fries my brain.

You're welcome. We're warm and cuddly for the most part.

Ah, euphie dear, enjoy your time around SK. Will be cooking up a contest, and probably going to try to contact Sab about the Lyric Contest so there's some activity around the forum.

And I will As soon as I sketch out her character design. I'm totally psyched, dude. I've never done anything like it before and devoted myself to a 2D drawing so much. But I love her, nonetheless.

kk I will most enjoy myself :]
can'twait,sounds awesome!!
Sakubo wrote:Welcome, Euphie! <3 I can already tell you'll fit right in. xD

I MIGHT FORGET TO POST ON FORUMS A LOT BECAUSE I'M BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES....BUT THEN I'LL BE LIKE "OH YEAH" AND SAY HI.
/random
Hello Sakubo! And don't worry, I am the same way but swap out video games with sleepingeatingstudyingrandominternetness

Rin wrote:IT'S OKAY ENDOH I DO THAT ALOT WHEN I'M MASTURBAT- I MEAN, ERM, DRAWING
oh you

View user profile

14 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
@euphie:


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

15 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello Euphine! I see I'm pretty late here and that you gaiz are already having fun sooooouuu ..Welcome! and keep enjoying of this!!

View user profile http://kirinchaidori.deviantart.com/

16 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
I'm loving and adoring euphie. <33 I WANT TO ADOPT HER. AND CUDDLE HER.


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

17 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Then do it ^^ you'll have a wife and a daughter!

View user profile http://kirinchaidori.deviantart.com/

18 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
I already have 5 or 4 >___>

maybe one more couldn't hurt.. hmmm


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

19 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
kirinchaidori wrote:Hello Euphine! I see I'm pretty late here and that you gaiz are already having fun sooooouuu ..Welcome! and keep enjoying of this!!
Hello!! Nice to meet you! and thank you I do hope to keep enjoying this I love you
Rin wrote:I'm loving and adoring euphie. <33 I WANT TO ADOPT HER. AND CUDDLE HER.
you dooo? I've never been adopted before Embarassed
kirinchaidori wrote:Then do it ^^ you'll have a wife and a daughter!
yes do it
Rin wrote:I already have 5 or 4 >___>

maybe one more couldn't hurt..
I'd be good I promise

View user profile

20 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
^ Then it's official.

COME HERE, MY SHINY LITTLE WHITE TRUMPET THING! Come to momma's boobies, they'll keep you warm!

oh god I am suck a freak donot


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

21 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:28 pm

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
Rin wrote:^ Then it's official.

COME HERE, MY SHINY LITTLE WHITE TRUMPET THING! Come to momma's boobies, they'll keep you warm!

oh god I am suck a freak

omglol you are so funny! I love it!

View user profile

22 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Rin

avatar
Horniest Admin in the Land
Horniest Admin in the Land
Thank you, it's a talent victory A profession.

Especially my talent with sexy things & Alicia ifyoucatchmedriftknowwhatimsayin. That is talent.


----------------------------------------------


pic source from TUMBLR



A picture from ukness the most beautiful perverted women in the world:hmmm..

This as got to be interesting :LOS
View user profile http://sasukexkarin.forumotion.com

23 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:02 am

SasuKarinFan1987

avatar
Non-Sasukarin worshipper
Non-Sasukarin worshipper
Yay! Another SasuKarin fan! Welcome to this forum!

View user profile

24 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 am

euphie

avatar
Chibi
Chibi
SasuKarinFan1987 wrote:Yay! Another SasuKarin fan! Welcome to this forum!
Thank you for the welcome! And yes I loooovvve SasuKarin!
Nice to meet you SasuKarinFan1987 Very Happy

View user profile

25 Re: Hello:) My name is euphie! on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

SasuKarinFan1987

avatar
Non-Sasukarin worshipper
Non-Sasukarin worshipper
Thank you for the welcome! And yes I loooovvve SasuKarin!
Nice to meet you SasuKarinFan1987

You're welcome! It is nice to meet you too! =)

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum